Distributing Air Throughout Your Entire Home
Are you having trouble getting your entire home to the right temperature? Is one room warmer than the rest? All too often, we see heating and air conditioning systems forcing air through ductwork that’s not as wide as it should be. Or, the design of the ductwork hinders the performance of the entire system. In both situations, your system has to work harder to get air to you. Still, you probably have rooms that are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.
Wagner Mechanical can make the duct modifications necessary to ensure each room in your home is the right temperature. We fabricate new metal ductwork on site as needed to enhance the performance of your entire system. Air distribution systems can become up to 80% more efficient after this process.
7-Step Duct Modification and Maintenance Process
Wagner Mechanical’s technicians go to great lengths to get your ducts working properly. We offer design recommendations for duct modification and maintenance. This includes a 7-step process:
- Inspect the entire duct system, including inside attics and crawlspaces
- Evaluate the system’s supply and return air balance to determine if the ducts are the correct size
- Perform duct modification and maintenance to repair damaged, disconnected, or kinked tubes
- Fix leaks and connections and tighten all seals
- Evaluate the airflow and provide new filters
- Insulate ducts in unconditioned areas
- Perform a combustion test after all ducts are sealed to ensure the system is safe.
AVAILABLE 24/7 • WE REPAIR ALL MAKES AND MODELS • 100% GUARANTEE • CERTIFIED TECHS • OVER 85 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE