Combine a heat pump with a gas furnace in a single unit. These systems are mainly electricity-powered, but they do use gas as a secondary fuel source when the temperatures dip.
How Does a Dual Fuel or Hybrid System Work?
- Comprised of both a heat pump and air conditioning unit, the systems work in both the winter and summer
- During colder months, the system uses a centralized unit outside the house to absorb heat, pull it inside, and circulate warm air throughout a home
- During warmer months, the system’s heat pump acts as a transfer unit, moving interior hot air to the outside of the home, thereby creating cooler temperatures inside.
What are some of the benefits of a dual fuel or hybrid system?
- Extremely environmentally-friendly and highly efficient
- Great option for cutting energy costs and keeping electricity and fuel bills under control
The technicians at Wagner Mechanical have a great deal of experience in servicing and installing dual fuel or hybrid systems. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have, and determine if this type of system is right for your needs. Contact us today for a free consultation.
AVAILABLE 24/7 • WE REPAIR ALL MAKES AND MODELS • 100% GUARANTEE • CERTIFIED TECHS • OVER 85 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE