Forced Air Cooling Service, Repair, Replacement and Maintenance
There are a lot of different types of HVAC systems on the market, some common, some not so much. Forced air systems are among the most common heating and cooling systems. In fact, most American homes use these systems for heat. They are known for being reliable, economical, and efficient.
How does a forced air system work?
- A forced air system uses a series of ducts to circulate air. In the summer, the system cools the air; in the winter it heats it.
- A typical forced air system will circulate all of the air in your home 3-5 times per hour.
- Components found in the systems include a blower, heat exchanger, burners, auxiliary heat kit, air filter, evaporator coil, and various controls, such as a thermostat.
What are some of the benefits of a forced air cooling system?
- In addition to being efficient and economical, the systems also help filter and purify the air in homes, reducing allergens.
- The systems create excellent comfort levels.
- Forced air systems generally lead to very manageable energy bills.
Wagner has been installing and servicing heating and cooling systems—including forced air systems—since 1928. For more information about Wagner’s forced air system installations or repairs—as well as our current special offers—please contact us.
AVAILABLE 24/7 • WE REPAIR ALL MAKES AND MODELS • 100% GUARANTEE • CERTIFIED TECHS • OVER 85 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE