We’re still a few months away from the hottest time of the year, which means that this is perfect timing to get your air conditioning system inspected—before it sees major use in your home. As this post will detail, an AC tune-up from Albuquerque’s own Wagner Mechanical can help save you money on your energy bills, reduce the likelihood of needing a major repair, and even prolong the life of your system.
Why should I get my AC system looked at?
- Effective maintenance can help lower your utility bills: If your system isn’t performing up to par, it may be working harder than ever to give you less cooling than ever. Not only does that mean that you’re in for a long, hot summer, but you’re probably also paying higher-than-average bills. Not worth it.
- Lowers risks associated with a breakdown: Trust us. There’s nothing worse than having your AC system decide to stop working on the hottest day of the New Mexican summer. Scheduling routine maintenance with Wagner can help make sure your unit is ready for whatever the weather can throw at it.
- It could extend your system’s lifespan: No matter how well-designed or maintained a system is, it will eventually succumb to the pressures of time and use. However, proper and regular maintenance can make the difference between your AC unit living ten years—or twenty.
- You might need to, to keep your warranty: Many manufacturers offer generous, industry-leading warranties on their systems. However, there’s a catch: a failure to have your AC unit regularly looked at by industry-trained professionals could lead to a voiding of the warranty. If you want to keep this guarantee—and you should—check your paperwork, and then call Wagner.
How can I get a good deal on regular maintenance?
If you like peace of mind and hate having to remember to schedule things, consider Wagner’s Comfort Club program. With this program, you can sign up for annual or biannual tune-ups of your furnace and air conditioning system. There’s also some other great perks to the program, including:
- Priority Service: If you ever need service, you’re automatically at the top of the waiting list at Wagner. We value your customer loyalty, and we’re going to treat you right.
- Discount on Repairs and Service: For our club members, we slash our already competitive rates even more.
Why go with Wagner for my AC tune-up?
- You want proven quality: Based on reviews from customers just like you, Wagner Mechanical is Albuquerque’s most trusted heating and cooling company. We’ve been in business for more than 85 years, helping generations of New Mexicans with their HVAC repair, maintenance, and install needs.
- You want versatility: After 85 years in the business, we’ve seen just about everything when it comes to heating and cooling systems. That’s more than just a cute turn-of-phrase: our industry-certified technicians are capable of repairing any make or model, and undergo regular training to keep them as some of the best in the business.
- You want a company that stands by their work: We offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. In other words, the job isn’t done until your air conditioning system is performing right.
If you’re ready to experience the difference that 88 years in the business makes, give Wagner Mechanical a call at (505) 395-2714. We serve Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and surrounding areas.