Hard Water Can Cause Plumbing Problems and More!
Hard water is high in dissolved minerals such as calcium and magnesium bicarbonate. It’s not a health risk, in fact your body needs those minerals. They’re important to the health of your bones, teeth, heart and arteries.
But hard water creates a scale buildup problem inside your pipes. And it causes you to use more soap and detergents when doing dishes or laundry.
What do you do?
The Krystal Klear Water System is the “GREEN” solution for clearer, cleaner water from every faucet in your home!
How does it work?
As the water comes into the tank, it’s:
- Filtered through a DUAL ACTION MIXED MEDIA which reduces or removes harmful chemicals through absorption and oxidation
- As the water goes through this media, it creates “channels” where it is filtered
- Once filtered, the water goes through an Electronic Descaler, which uses high-frequency electronic pulses to change the chemical state of the calcium and magnesium so your body can absorb them
- The water is then distributed through your plumbing system
Why Does the Krystal Klear systems last longer?
One of the keys to a long productive life of a filtration system is ensuring the media gets stirred” up enough during the backwash process. The system’s CYCLONIC CLEAN/RINSE TECHNOLOGY uses a distributor plate to cover the entire base of the tank. The water pushes up through the plate creating a “cyclone” effect so powerful that it lifts the media 60% higher. This creates better channels for the water to travel through.
Benefits of the Krystal Klear Water System:
- Increases water heater efficiency, reducing energy costs
- Improves water flow and pressure by eliminating scale buildup
- Adds life to dishwashers and washing machines
- Requires no salt or potassium
- Skin feels softer without using all that lotion
- Clothes look brighter while using less detergent
- Food will taste better because no hidden chemicals and disinfectants in the water