Air-Source Heat Pumps from Wagner
Electric air-source heat pumps, often used in moderate climates, use the difference between outdoor air temperatures and indoor air temperatures to cool and heat your home.
Earning the ENERGY STAR means products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
- ENERGY STAR qualified heat pumps have a higher seasonal efficiency rating (SEER) and heating seasonal performance factor (HSPF) than standard models, which makes them about 20% percent more efficient than standard new models and 20-50% more efficient then what you may have in your home.
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution.
By choosing ENERGY STAR and taking steps to optimize the performance of your heating and cooling equipment, you are helping to prevent global warming and promoting cleaner air while enhancing the comfort of your home.
You may also be interested to know:
- Though these products can be more expensive to purchase up front, the cost difference will be paid back over time through lower energy bills.
- When buying new equipment, sizing and installation are as important as product quality.
- You can get better heating and cooling performance at home with ENERGY STAR home sealing (insulation and air sealing) and duct sealing.
- Consider regular maintenance to maintain your heating and cooling system performance.
Finding Qualified Equipment:
The Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) and the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) have developed an online database which can be used to find qualifying ENERGY STAR equipment. All equipment listed in this online database meets the specification requirements for ENERGY STAR. This online database is solely maintained and operated by CEE and ARI.
Search CEE-ARI Online Database.
WE REPAIR ALL MAKES AND MODELS • 100% GUARANTEE • CERTIFIED TECHS • OVER 85 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE